Thread: Rural Theft
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 01:48 PM
Gone Hunting

It is frustrating to keep these crooks in a revolving system. Doing the same thing over and over , expecting a different result. People are fed up with this but when have you seen a real law and order candidate run for office? When was the last time you saw a politician get support for a bill to really toughen laws against any thing?

Cutting off limbs sounds like Sharia to me. Is that really what we want?

There may be something to be said for a gulag type prison. Harsh climate, hard work, no free drugs and needles. Anyone smuggling contraband could be added to the inmate population. Rehab and transfer out for those who show some remorse and promise.

I had a friend who chose serious crime as a career. Good pay, short hours, exciting work. Simple as that. He said the legal system is a joke, and prison is a joke. There's a whole other world of commerce etc. inside. The only thing that inmates hated/respected was the lash. Of course the lash is no linger an option.Crime and punishment is a business.

I guess when you boil it down to its basest form, some people are sheep and some are wolves. One thing is certain, the shepherd will not go hungry.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand