View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:51 AM

Default Wire Worms - All You Ever Wanted to Know - More Updates & Pics coming for 2017/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip-in-Z View Post
Snap & Bwabbit .... Pink is the new Hot ... Barbie it is! Also pleased to see the number of members contributing this year, lots of great W/W examples.

J-J .... tks for sharing the story & pic's, his color choices work well together. I've never made one in that blue/yellow bead color before, it will be interesting to hear back from you if Whites or Perch take an interest in it.

I spent an hour or so getting all my gear together today, changed out the floro line on my 3 rods, sharpened up the auger, and found my ice cleats, too.

Sylvan has very little to no snow left, looks like a skating rink, Fellas, if you don't have any consider picking up some cleats, got these from Cdn Tire 2 years ago, size 13+, best investment ever.

Looking forward to checking the ice thickness on Saturday, more to follow.

D

I found mine at princess auto, they're a rubber elastic style but for how often they get used can beat it. I think they were 12. Organizing my w/w collection tomorrow. Might add some pics! I made a blue and white candy cane last year and it worked at gull, but zero interest at sylvan. Interesting how it varies Lake to lake.