View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
No marky, these threads have educated anyone who was willing to accept the facts. The friction comes from the people who think of these threads as a promotional gig rather than an informational thread.

Nobody said you have to buy a Grendel or a Creedmoor, they all started out as highlighting the ballistics of 6.5 projectiles and the actual terminal performance of such cartridges in this caliber.

Stinky has been posting facts, then guys like yourself blow what’s said way out of context and turn it into a “wimpy mans gun vs a manly mans gun” argument.

It’s been said many times, if you don’t like the topic of the thread then move onto another one instead of trolling and causing grief.

I did a lot of research before I bought a Creedmoor and still learned more from these threads, as I’m sure a lot of members have learned a thing or two from them whether they’d like to admit it or not.
Kurt, simply because he disagree’s with the opinion certainly does not mean he is trolling and causing grief. He actually is correct as there has been lots of friction and your response to even this reply normally will be negative and cause more of the said friction. It also does not mean he has to move on. The nay sayers have as much right to disagree with the information SC has provided as you do to support it. You three do not have the sole right to decide the opinions of the rest and certainly do not have the right to tell them to move alone. The police (mods) send PM’s to control this, (LOL been the recipient a few times). Anyways your not a mod (yet)