Thread: Lac La Nonne
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetail7 View Post
I assume your fishing around the island by Killdeer Beach. Our cabin is at the other end by Willow Bend Resort. We usually catch the walleye on the point by our cabin. Is the water semi-clear or is it murky again, I have a brand new Aqua-vu that I am dying to try. Has anybody actually targeted the perch here for fishing, or is it just observation that they are not catching as many occational ones. We use to fish the point of weeds on the opposite side of Killdeer where you drove on at the highway store. Use to get some perch in there, but haven't tried the last few years.
The spot your talking about across from Killdeer we caught walleye one after another in the summer, lots of fun.. If you look on www.Killdeerbeachresort.com they always have pics of perch catches. I honestly have never caught a perch in that lake and have been going there since I was 3 years old (so thats 31 years, man I'm getting old). There can't be that many perch around with the way the walleye population is. Our cabin is in the east bay on the southside of the lake. Maybe we'll see you out there.