View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild&Free View Post
But the problem still persists. I get what you're saying, but carrying a handgun when faced with these problems is like being the little dutch boy, running out of fingers and toes to plug the holes.

you see this issue boils down to two distinct and valid positions.
protecting yourself from harm and preventing others from needlessly harming others
See how easy that was to find a solution ....

You find a way to completely eliminate crime and guarantee me 100% that a side arm will Never be needed to be used as a possible tool in my defence...

I in return will conceed that I have no need to carry a sidearm and possibly endanger the public...

I can't agree with your comparison of Liberal vs Conservative policy though. While the conservatives have been pushing for a tougher on crime policy, the Liberals still favor a Hug a Thug so to speak approach ... Further more, when they finally realize that the Liberal red book has no magic cure for mental illness, or way to keep Criminals from being Criminals, they impose further restrictions on the law abiding section of society to make it appear that they are doing something.... Even if it accomplishes nothing...