View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFink View Post
Looks awesome! Hopefully my buddy will take me out this summer to try my hand at this as well.

Curious, what are the chances of target load blasting the power lines? It would be awful for the lines to fall on you guys!
First, we all thank you for the kind feed back. This is good medicine for the cabin fever that has been mentioned in vcmm's thread.

Good eye RatFink, we were being careful to launch away from the power lines and did move the launcher several time. You can't really make it out in the picture, but we are on the edge of a small hill. We placed the shooters downhill of the launcher for a bit just to change it up a bit. But the power lines didn't get hit.

Covey, if we decide not to reload, you will get first dibs on both the 20 and 12 gauge hulls. We've been picking all of our hulls whether AA or Fed's. I know you favor the AA's and we've accumulated a fair bit so far. Heck, after we were done shooting, we even picked up as much of the broken clay as we could. I even shot the pink 870. Michelle made me pose for a picture with it, sorry I omited to post it simply 'cause I know it would get a lot of mileage.....lol.