View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 11:37 AM

Question redundant regulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarychef View Post
Yes, that’s the only reference I could find. So it begs the question, what are the provincial regulations as pertains to target shooting? I’ve been digging around a lot and other than the wildlife act I can’t find any mention of these rules that we all follow.

Shooting along or across the road, shooting within proximity to buildings etc.
That is because the regulations in the Alberta Wildlife Act already addresses these questions/issues. There is not another document full of redundant regulations.
Which is a bit of an anomaly in this day and age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win
Well, in the old days people called the local station and asked or in today's age we use the Google.
IME- I would not put much faith in a verbal response from a LEO in regards to a technical firearms question. They are as biased and confused as the general population.

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell