View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Poland is a solid team. They can hang with anyone and will never get blown out. Not to be underestimated or taken lightly. I just don't think you can overestimate them either. They are a solid middle of the pack team here in a pretty easy group - they will move forward but temper your excitement - Germany is tough. If they end up playing Germany at some point - "styles make for good fights" and I'd say the German style could be a problem on quick counters. Then again, Spain wasn't able to hypnotise them into too much of a sleep - so they can hang with solid teams and can be resilient to matching their game to their opponent - I've seen quite a few of their games over the last few years (Polish Friend) and they aren't a push over for anyone.

You should come by for a beer when my buddy is over and you two Polish guys can be victimised by me - maybe bring a Serb too (my neighbour) and we can all drink and yell at each other !

Lol we can Slav squat. I still need to make a trip to Serbia as I've been to Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro. Technically Kosovo is Serbia so whatever lol, I can say I was in Serbia.

I'm putting my money on Lewa to at least shoot 2 against Senegal and then Pazdan to intimidate a few guys. It's actually interesting how well Poland did in the Euro 16 due to the injury Szczesny had. Fabianski actually did really well. We may have won against Portugal but we were idiots since we were leading and then let our guard down. Plus watching Ronaldo cry that whole match and just asking for a foul was fun to watch.

I haven't watched how France has been playing but I feel like Griezmann will have some beauties this World Cup.