View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReed View Post
Doesn't the lodge hold exclusive rights to land a float plane on that lake? Or is that just what they tell people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReed View Post
Doesn't the lodge hold exclusive rights to land a float plane on that lake? Or is that just what they tell people?
When I stayed there in 2009, the lodge owner told me they have exclusive 'commercial rights' with Hamber Provincial Park for charter planes into the lake. So nobody can hire a plane to fly them in there.

But,,,that doesn't prevent people with a pilot's license and access to a float plane to fly themselves into the lake for their own use, as I myself witnessed whilst I was there.

dunno if things have changed since 2009.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

The New lodge owners are Very customer friendly , book with them all good, fly your own plane in all good, we stayed with them, their chef is top notch, sleeping tents warm and comfortable, fishing was a bit slow right now, only 32 Brookies catch over the 3 days we were there, had a feed of fresh brookies for 1 dinner, crazy good, heading there in August for better fly action, flying in again.

if anybody knows a float plane company that wants to fly clients in there they are will to talk to them, right now only heli flights in/out