View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Is that how law enforcement protocol works? Call a guy who peacefully surrenders a retard? Purposely destroy his property? Let his kids run around naked through a supposed “crime scene”?

You have no clue, same as the attending officers that evening. A bunch of inflated ego rookies with little to no common sense. They heard gun, that’s all they needed to run rampid with no recourse for their actions. Had there been an officer in charge that actually had some expirience and common sense, this never would have made headlines.
Were you there? Didn't think so... But I guess you know better than them.

You have no idea if any of his story is true (and neither do I). But I'm smart enough to realize that the RCMP have reasons for doing certain things the way they do (it's called protocol).

You guys are hilarious..

What if someone was actually shooting at civilians?? LEO's have to treat every situation as a worst case scenario. SO yes, when someone reports that they are being shot at (whether it's true or not), they have to take it seriously, hence the reason there was 12 officers and they were detaining everyone.

You guys look for any opportunity to jump all over LEO's without even thinking.