View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Lever View Post

You know who isn't screaming about racism? Koreans and non indigenous Asians. Presumably because they are too busy making more on average than whites.

We all hear about racism, yet it's always just a couple groups that do all the hollering. And it's those same groups "over represented" in prison. Doesn't it make a person think that if NA were so horribly racist, that all the other groups would be affected?
This is complete BS. There are certainly cultural differences in the way protest and anger and frustrations happen but certainly it's not a just a couple of groups. Just because people don't pay as much attention to "other groups" doesn't mean that horrible racism doesn't happen.

Japanese Canadians having property confiscated and getting put into "camps" kind of qualifies as horrible racism to me...

Having lived for 52 years in Alberta but born in Korea, the amount of BS that gets thrown your way because you look "different" has been kind of, not fun. I've stopped wondering why I still get grouped with "new Canadians" which is another BS term -- You're Canadian or you're not - Full Stop.