View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
No, not at all. Despite having previous personal experience with systematic racism, and conventional racism, I did watch the video.

I am also very aware of which organization facilitated the video. The Epoch Times. They are very well known to have spread false conspiracy theories, present far ult. right racist views and have a long history comparable to other trash rags like the Rebel, Breitbart and other publications with similar agendas.

Despite that, I watched it. I considered what was said.

I don't agree with it.

Pretty simple - but thank you for jumping to conclusions, putting words into my mouth and getting mad when you ask for an opinion and get one.

If you don't want to hear other peoples views, don't ask for our opinions on a discussion forum.

What am I missing here? What's not making sense to you about that?

Ok at least you watched the video , you sort of implied that you did not because it was epoch that presented it.

Epoch being racist is a stretch. I see them presenting stories backed up by factual quotes. They are very hard on the Chinese communist regime but that is hardly racist, that is taking a stance against a repressive dictatorship and I applaud them for it. They are quite supportive of oppressed minorities. They are conservative in their leanings but being conservative doesn’t make you a racist, regardless of what Justin says.

Comparing them to Rebel is a pretty big leap. Rebel is not a serious news organization ,I see them as more ambulance chasers looking for their next lawsuit. As for Brietbart? Never seen them or heard them so can’t comment.