View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:44 PM

Hello all!

I've been reading these forums for quite some time. Finally decided to make an account and hopefully connect with some knowledgeable and experienced hunters wiling to help. By the looks of it, this community is filled with great people!

I'm originally from Montreal, ya ya... I know... Growing up as an English Irish kid in Montreal was hard, always enjoyed being outside of the city and going on hikes, camping trips but that was the only outdoor activities I could enjoy and no one in my family hunted. It has always been something I've wanted to do. The thrill of it all is exciting to me. Fast forward to 2011, moved to Red Deer, got a job in the patch and somehow that collapsed and now I find myself in a small town just outside of Rocky Mountain House and looking for work.

I haven't had the chance to take the hunter education course yet and it's a little too late now but I am wanting to do some predator hunting, mostly coyote. Hopefully I can connect with someone and learn from them!

I have 3 firearms I love, my 22LR, my ACR and my .270!

I am really excited to be apart of this community! Thank you for letting me tag along on this great outdoors adventure that you all share a passion for!

Dusty