View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 11:06 PM
Banned

The carcass pic is whitetail, I didn’t get a pic of the moose carcass, the camera went away when the knife came out to put him in truck. And been awhile since I did garage forensics, did so out of convenience only. Only pics are from in garage as you’ll notice. You just have to trust that shot one went where I said, have witness. I had nearly identical shot placement on the whitetail although quartering away, moose was quartering towards a bit. Liver on moose is huge, like easy foot and a half long and had the entire middle third destroyed, looked like shotgun hit it from close range, not sure how that’s possible? Most damage I’ve ever seen to a liver. The bullet carried on into paunch near offside and I wasn’t digging for it. There’d be no forensic pics for y’all if I only took one shot...only reason there are some is because the parts I hit in the follow ups came home with me.

Picture it, I did gutless method to full moose, loaded in truck and then liver last for the guides cats. Sweaty, enough knife work for a morning, oh and not thinking one bit about this forum too lol...or you better believe there would have been field forensic pics for y’all.

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 11-15-2018 at 11:15 PM.