View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 06:01 PM
Banned

I often travel to Brooks for work. In doing so, I stopped at at Fas Gas station on Hwy 1. I needed to go for a pee and buy a cup of coffee. As I relieved myself in the urinal, I could hear a trucker having a major dump in the cubicle. After completing the business at hand, he walked right out without washing his hands and went on to pour himself a coffee and fondled all of the stir sticks in a styrofoam cup. I passed on the coffee, nor will I ever stop at that gas station ever again. And then there are those nice little Scotchman mints in an open jar near the cash register at gas stations. I'll pass thank-you, don't need to put something in my mouth that's possibly been handled with someone's hand that's been used to wipe their behind. I understand that children need to be thought proper hygiene, but adults? I don't care what you all have to say about human kind having survived thousands of years of diseases and sub-standard hygiene, I just wont' touch or put anything in my mouth that's been touched by feces.