View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
In my opinion driving 10km below the posted limit is as dangerous if not more dangerous than 10km over everywhere except residential streets.

http://m.edmontonsun.com/2017/04/21/...es-on-speeders

Thanks for the link, this explains a lot.

It’s one thing to have the average citizen bleed out to the left lane and drive less than the speed limit. A huge problem that’s growing by the day and is cumatively and directly the impetus for rashes of accidents, increased vehicular wear and tear, spiralling insurance rates, a pollution accelerator, driver frustration and road rage.

Corporations directing their employees to go onto our road’s street’s and highway’s drive their 100 + fleet of vehicles below the posted speed (day in day out) is truly disconcerting and boggles the mind.

Impeding traffic clogs our carefully and cleverly engineered traffic system and brings it crashing to it’s knees. At what point do these “other someone geniuses” grasp the big picture (that it’s illegal, narrow minded, dangerous, expensive and arrogant)?

In the meantime La Farge et al can and should be fined because safe heads up driving and the rules of the road apply to all of us.

Creeky....

#I Am An Outdoorsman And I Approve This Message

#creativity can't wait for technology

Last edited by creeky; 04-23-2017 at 12:25 PM.