View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Parsons View Post
Nothing wrong with driving heavy hual at the speed that works with the pay load on the unit.

Those that want to pass then pass.

Our job is too try too do the best we can all the time as long as we are behind the wheel.

A few years back a young fellow named John lost his life in front of me in a slow speed crash, I was able to rescue and save the passenger. Sad day for him, his family, friends, co works, his employer, me and all the folks in my circle too.

It took me many years too carry on as I still drive today.
I have practice my good driving skills from day one starting in 1976 as to today.

Don't thing that I've had some close calls before and after that day in 1994 either.

Do what you do as I do what I do in order to protect all the multi millions of units I drive with year after year, including my self.

When you long on 41 years and multi millions miles and hold a young man who has departed this planet, feel free too to PM me on what's needed too improve our roads and safety so we can all return home to our families.

PS: My story is nothing close to my long time friend or others that have seen

and been in much worse collisions them mine.

For those that wish too know what happened in the accident between John and I, feel free to PM me as your hart will sink as you cry for him his parents and me.

If you think a slow heavy haul at 80 too 200.000 lbs + restricts traffic, then

perhaps it's time to join us in our industry.

Not only do I drive heavy and light haul, I'm a motorcycle, car, Quad and Snowmobiler as well.

Don at doing what needs doing behind the wheels I drive.

I hope no one see what card me or others have been delt.

Pretty sure I trucked with ya back in those days...