Thread: Ford or Dodge?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger7mm View Post
Thinking of a new truck. If you had to choose, which one would get the nod? Ford or Dodge. Going to be used for hunting, fishing, etc... Thanks for your input.
I did have longhorn loved all the storage in that truck guns in one rambox fly fishing in the other, storage under the rear floor mats, under the rear seat, but I can’t say enough about the rambox, perfect for guns and rods, drive ford all the time at work, and chev/gmc and toys, there all pretty equal, except when it comes to storage, then the dodge blows em out of the water. Toyota seems to be years behind the rest and makes a hemi look like an econo car, very thirsty! Ford you can beat the crap out of and she’ll take it like she knows how. Chevy is the pretty princess truck that rarely sees dirt (if ever) for guys who wear white frame sunglasses, need I say more (I bought two new chevys over the years so don’t start cryin there white frame)Took the longhorn through the creek crossing during the reunion after a big rain, 3’ of raging water, no problems! I’d feel less guilt beating the crap out of a ford than the rest though!