View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 02:59 PM

They have won some good games (Preds, Penguins, *those hateful* Ducks *in Anaheim to break the curse!* Jets) but they really should have picked up some other points, like Dallas....and the Blues are going to be a battle all season. We have some tough competition in the West/Pacific, and playing .500 hockey isn't going to get it done. Smith has exceeded my expectations by a huge margin, and given us every chance to succeed with his stellar play. Now the whole team needs to work that much harder. I see Bennett and Lazar working hard, getting chances, and it's only a matter of time for them to get on the board. Same with the new kid, Jankowski*something or another*....I like the looks of them. These young guys have the perfect season in front of them to gain confidence and maturity, and work for that playoff spot as underdogs again....with a solid goalie this time. The Flames D is as solid as any in the league, and better than most.

Go Flames Go!!

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone