View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
WHO, Canadian Government and CDC definition ......

IFR is the ratio of deaths, attributed to SARS-CoV-2 divided by the number of actual infections with SARS-CoV-2.

There is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension at all.

I can also do simple mathematics and I have the ability to clearly see the utter nonsensical BS that people are feeding to those who blindly repeat dribble without thinking about it.

Real easy ........ grab a calculator.

PS ........ it matches the same numbers that are being reported worldwide, by credible scientists, governments, and both in the US and in Canada and that number seems to have dropped and stabilized but it's around 3%

Check the WHO, CDC or Candian Government's own website ........ er ...... no wait .......... use a source from twitter or some guy from the internet ........ nevermind ........ lol

This reminds me of the other night when a jackrabbit did a backpedaling faceplant while running in front of the truck for no good reason.

Silly rabbit.

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."