View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertadiver View Post
Where are these comments? Can't seem to find them??

I see she's employed as a ramp agent with westjet. Likely won't see the airline doing a 'feel good' story for these actions!

I noticed that as her Facebook is public, I guess the Thai authorities have her cell phone so she can't make any privacy setting changes . Despite her 'special magical unicorn status' as an LTBQ person WestJet knows that it would be a PR nightmare to help her out, be it publicly or even privately, especially from a perspective of maintaining friendly relations with nations that it flies to or hopes to in the future.

She'll be paying her dues, I just think its ridiculous that others are donating to help. A quick run through her FB shows a person who can afford to fly all over the place and party and golf in Arizona & Palm Springs. I was feeling a bit of sympathy for her, but then I noticed she follows a group called Albertans against the UCP Party, sounds like a hate group to me.... Someone made a non-leftist very moderate and sensible comment and was immediately called a racist by the page admin.