View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 10:25 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
I live in central alberta east. People are fed up with the crime and I think it's just a matter of time till someone takes the law into their own hands. Police are basically nowhere to be seen and response times are ridiculous. I little more patrol time would definitely help. If the cops would get out at night and patrol the small towns and pull over the odd guy late at night on the highways I'm sure they would be stumble upon the odd criminal. You see them make a pass thru town at 3pm on a Sunday...never at night. I'm not sure what the logic is. Alot of people out here have given up on the police and are talking crazy about vigilante type action and I hardly blame them. Sad state of affairs.
The Police or are laws that are put there to help us as LAWFUL CITIZENS! is a joke and all this talk is why people will start to take things that happen to them and deal with it there way. Its just a matter of time and the less the people knows about it the better. The fate of the scum in this world means nothing! always has and always will we never hear about scum dying or missing never. A good point i heard about was of a body found in the bush by hunters a local scumbag drug dealer convicted of selling to kids and adults more times then we know funny how that case is closed with no news coverage all but forgotten but for local people with kids all smiles when they heard of this funny thing he was found with no clothes on -30 out that week called it suspicious lol. Its when i see or hear of a innocent person being harmed or victimized that hurts and people are sick of it! Call it what you like vigilante justice on crime works it has for decades it just hasn't been brought back or thought of for decades! And we are seeing it with all the crime wave of are time. Cracked out Scumbags know right from wrong they don,t know what punishment is and what can happen to fit the CRIME! yet but i can see it coming and the less i hear of it the better. Just the odd story like i told is good to hear lol
Stay safe!

Last edited by 243 wild cat; 10-12-2017 at 10:32 AM.