View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:00 PM

Tree Guy:

Thank you! I hope I win too. Mr. Griz is quite capable of understanding legal process but a bit thick on the law [see: No cuff for grizzly].

He did not realize that if his vehicle was not stopped and his drivers licence used to personally identify him, he could not be convicted of "Failure to stop for a police officer" (which is 6 points and an automatic surcharge of 25% on his basic auto insurance and it creates police bias against you every time they run your plate) because there is no evidence of whom was driving the vehicle - that is who it was who failed to stop (see his post on no cuffs - he listened to exactly that argument in the case before his and he did not connect the dots). I am not sure if he ever connected the dots.

On one hand, this is a man who values state intervention in the affairs of others, but gets upset and gets procedurally "cute" when he is confronted with his own interactions with authority (see his "cuffs" post).

For the past ten years I have lived a life without electricity, running water and sewers, totally rejecting social property norms - a sort of a urban Waltons Pond experience - and I spent a lot of my time assisting many types of people in their conflicts with authority because that is a service to my community which is not generally available to it.

I defend people, I put my time and my money where my mouth is and I have to defend myself from Mr. Grizzley's buff? When it comes to the law, I doubt he could find his azz with his hands. He has the appropriate name ... grizzlies are bullies. With over 2,100 posts here (an average of over 2 per day) he spends his time imposing his brand upon the concerns of others.

Like so many others of his type, I say: Bugger off friend, you ain't worth my time.