View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 03:49 PM

Talking

Damages....Into Season 2, and while I normally love legal drama, the constant annoying flashback technique is getting very old. Plus Patty is wimpy in this season. Not sure how long we can keep going on this one...

Favorite right now is The Expanse, a very well-made and exciting space series. Into season 2. After that, it will be The Terror.

Already watched include:

For legal drama, I quite liked The Good Wife, especially Christina Baranski who then starred in The Good Fight. Goliath was not bad although I wanted most of the characters to die off, except for Billy Bob, of course.

The Night Manager was excellent, and an easy binge watch. Hugh Laurie is fantastic. The Widow was also very good, and quite exciting, set in the Congo.

For bleak British thrillers, Broadchurch and Hinterland (actually, Welsh). Fantastic characters and acting.

For some Nordic Noir, Trapped and Bordertown, Icelandic and Finnish, respectively. Both excellent.

Justified, well... Timothy Oliphant. Seriously one of the Best Series Ever Made. We have the Blu-ray set, and it will soon be time to watch it again!

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!