View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganderblaster View Post
The guy in the video could also have just been nervous and in shock. I have also been apprehended by the RCMP for conducting a legal hunt,and if I would not have been reciting the hunting regulations to him it could have gone quite differently. I did not feel like I had received the benefit of any doubt. It’s very disturbing the power a mentally unstable individual can have simply by picking up the phone in this country. When firearms and complaints are involved in Canada my experience has been that the individual with a fire arm is viewed as guilty until they can prove or show they have a firm understanding of the laws,regardless of how safely and legally they are behaving.
I thought he was extremely rattled. Some of his complaints seemed a little much and it seemed like he was piling on. HOWEVER this doesn't look good for the cops. I could 100% see the cops getting extremely nervous if the brother didn't come out. What a silly excuse. The kids were in the tub. Get them the "F" out of the tub. Jesus.... No idea how the brother got charged with Impaired driving. This new law seems to have allowed the cops to use it as a weapon. Laws shouldn't be weapons. I get the cops being nervous but there has to be a better way of dealing with all this.