View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 08:14 AM

I agree, Anderson didn't need to throw those bombs on Yami, he crossed the line. Hence the double minor that cost them a goal, and hence the league fined him $5K. Seems like ample smackdown to me. Critical point, there was *no* injury, no blood, no hurt feelings even I'd guess. Sometimes you just have to let a nothing burger go. You can bet this is the type of gritty aggressive play Sutter wants out of his team.

As a hockey fan you either like that kind of hockey, or you don't. That's fair. But don't like it when your team is dishing it, and complaining about it if your team is receiving it. Like I mentioned earlier, the guys who complain that it happened to Yami would probably have been out of their seats pounding glass if it had been Kassian doing it to Johnny. We call that hypocrisy.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone