View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Twisted Canuck, your team played a damn good hockey game I thought. They played hard and took no prisoners.

The head butt looked bad initially with the angles shown, but you are right in that it was a nothing burger. Yamo I was grinning on the bench afterward. He was in the blue for the purpose of giving, so why would we be surprised when he gets a few shots thrown his way. I like Anderson. Wish he were an Oiler. Guy plays on the edge. He gave our midget something to think about. That’s all.

I am not as down on the Flames as many are. If Johnny and Seanny start playing to their abilities, and the rest of the team plays Sutter hockey, they may surprise. You’ve got good D and goaltending.

Finally, if Treliving has shown one thing, he will be bold in trying to improve the team. His arse is definitely on the line. I think they have a jersey with Eichel already sewn on the back.
I'm not sold on our defense yet myself, If the few main guys step up I will feel better. Time will tell.
How much fun would last night have been if we had ole Eichle in the lineup? I thought that a couple times last night.