View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 11:34 PM

I'm not sure how much my comment will mean but I feel like I should stick up for Steve. Most of my buddies and I sold to Steve without having any complaints. I averaged $160 for 18 coyotes. No one I talked to was lower then $130. We had over 90 coyotes in total. The guy doesnt force u to sell your coyotes to him. I mean, its convenient to have him in Edmonton for those who need cash, or just a second opinion.. It's nice that we can shop around. The more buyer's, the more options we have. Plus, Its great for ppl who dont care to send thier fur to the sale.

Walking into his shop I was convinced that I was sending my fur to the sale. Last year we did really good! But I gave him a shot and I was happy. Take your fur to some other Depot. Everyone has that choice. I see guys complaining about Marty's prices, then there are guys super happy with his prices. Why? I dont get it. I think guys over value their fur and aren't happy with any amount of money. Those that bitch about private buyer's most likely bitch about sale prices aswell. We all have a choice to whomever we sell our fur too. I know some guys will take advantage of you. So if u dont like the price you're offered, simply move on. Dont blame Steve because u chose to take your fur to him. That's stupid!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jtstahl; 03-04-2020 at 11:55 PM.