View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACKER View Post
Thanks for all the input.It was appreciated.I ended up today getting a used vexillar from another AO member.It is easy and simple just like me.I have never used one before and I cant wait to try it out.This way I can Upgrade to a fancier model when I learn how to use it over the next ten years.Lol Now all i need is some thick ice.Good luck to all this season.
"Most excellent choice sir", as they say in some of the fine dining restaurants. Used them all, still own the Vexillar. Simple, bright enough to use outside, real good target separation shallow or deep, bulletproof and excellent battery life. Mine will easily run 3 or 4 days between charges. If you want GPS use a separate unit or your phone, you don't need the battery suck of full time GPS on a flasher that is sitting in one spot most of the day.

Try some of the others while you are out fishing with others and you probably will stick with the Vexillar., especially if they are honest about how many times theirs have had to go back for repairs.