Thread: Violent farmers
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrown View Post

I also found that some individuals run around and post no hunting signs on land that isn't even theirs. Hunting season seems to bring out the crazy in some people

Ran into one of these type in south part of 523. Owns 3 quarters surrounded by crown. Thinks he owns the 4th because he's an outfitter. Access to the 4th i had permission on only by walking through a quarter of crown and he's posted it like it's his own. Lots of trail cams up on crown to catch hunters daring to try accessing what he feels is his. He's even got the road through a sliver of crown, accessing the 4 quarters, gated off, thanks to a surface rights designation.

Did we walk through the Crown to get at the adjacent 1/4 he doesn't own? Yep. Did he come running? Yep. Stimulating conversation followed. Much of it alluding to sex and travel. Conversation ended with one simple question. "You feel like doing something about this right now?" Turns out he didn't. All hat. No balls.

Turns out later the quarter I had permission on didn't hold game that morning, but was a great place to fire off a few rounds. Just to make sure the scope hadnt got bumped on the trip up and assist an outfitter with his angst.

Know your rights. Stand your ground. Educate a cretin.

Last edited by 270person; 11-22-2019 at 10:10 PM.