Thread: Violent farmers
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 03:30 PM

Yes. I had a land owner “A” come up with an elaborate story saying I was sneaking on from the back side of land owner “B’s” land when I had permission on everyone’s place out there except for the land owner “A’s” place. But land owner “B” has a list of rules if you want to hunt on his place.(like a designated hunter parking area in his drive). So because of land owner “A” ,land owner “B” phoned me and chews me a new one because I wasn’t parked in his designated spot and revoked my permission by permanent sharpie on my truck window. When I fact he trespassed onto my families land that I was hunting that day to find my truck and sharpie it. Two crazy land owners one that gives permission if you get down on your knees and the other guy that never gives anyone permissions phones and causing issues and telling fairy tail stories. Both landowners hunt and have been caught on my families place in the past. Glad they sold that land. It doesn’t matter where you go in this country one guy on your left might be awesome the guy on your right has a 99% chance of being an absolute nutcase.