View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 06:34 PM

Default Blind Interference

This morning I went to my blind location; there parked on the road, overlooking a field adjacent to my blind was a guy in a truck. He was watching the field for game right out in the open from the cab of his truck! I did not want to confront him; nowadays; he has a gun and I never know what he’d do! I drove around for the next hour and checked occasionally until he finally left. I parked my truck away from the opening and took my toboggan loaded my stuff and headed over to my blind. This blind is situated on private property and I have permission to have it there and hunt on this property. When I got to my blind I saw boot tracks in the snow coming from the opposite direction from which I came. The tracks went back the way they came! They seemed pretty fresh; now whether that person was pushing bush towards his partner sitting in the truck; I’ll never know. Maybe he saw me coming!
A week ago I had a Mr. Heater stolen from the blind! Trail cameras aren’t the answer, because they’d get stolen too! I took down this guy’s license plate # and description of him and his truck. What else can I do?