View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nof60 View Post
PS Is it just me or does sheephunter know absolutely everything in the world and has at least three guns in every calibre and configeration known to man.

Gee Whiz he must be lucky to have a gun room the same size as most peoples houses. Either that or he is full o`crapp. Seriously you loudmouth, when your boyfriend is giving you a good rogering do you tell him he is doing it wrong and disagree with him to? A hunting trip in the mountains with you must be a treat. Not only could I learn what I do wrong but you can teach me about guns, hunting,dogs and the ways of taking it brokeback style.
I have seen Sheep's gun room, and he has one of most and several of many calibers. The man has forgot more about guns than you will ever learn. I think it totally chicken**** that you would attack him in such a childish way just because he called you a fool over the short shotgun BS. Sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than opening it and removing all doubt.
You do how ever know a lot more a bout the broke back stuff than anyone I've ran into. Now what do you suppose that makes me think?