View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 Rem View Post
Five shots in five different groups on one piece of paper for this challenge. Nothing else fits... let's be good sports and follow the rules as set out in the OP. If somebody wants to start a thread asking for ten shot groups, please proceed, but lets leave this one as originally conceived.
Well Cat, I tried. I assume your concern goes back to post #17 in which you showed two ten shot groups to which my response was the quote above. It speaks for itself.
Perhaps I should not have followed the original Challenge on CGN so close, and encourage everybody to post whatever they wanted, but I chose to maintain the same standard.
Actually, its kind of funny, because I was out of the country when the original challenge was laid down, and posted some groups that I had shot a few months earlier. The chap operating the Challenge PM'd me and let me know in no uncertain terms that he wanted exactly what was called for in The Rules ...and asked me not to derail the thread by posting my wallet groups. He was right. I appologized because all he wanted me to do was "follow the rules" outlined in his OP ... and I waited out the rest of January in agony, because I was sure my rifle was capable. If I remember correctly, I sent a few guys PM's asking them to follow the rules, and you may have been one of them. Don't think I have anything to appologize for .. so I'm fine with not making peace.