View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 09:48 PM

Default Halford's Personnel Change

Was in Halford's today & noticed new people on the floor , Cynthia is gone , There where others before her gone ,Betty is still there , good thing but for how long the way things seem to be going . The original people didn't seem happy , something going on in the back ground. Anyway I was in to get some lures , scents for restocking my supply which has been a challenge since early summer. They got a little more in but I don't know what's going on , the lady that's doing the ordering should be taking the stock count herself so she gets it right on what she needs to bring in . Waiting game I guess . The two gentleman helping me one younger fella trying to find a bait I needed didn't seem to have a clue & went to get a older gentleman but he seemed kind of lost as well on what I actually was asking for which was forsyth old time coyote bait . He finally confirmed with the office that they didn't have any . The two weren't impressed with the smells at the scent /Lure area especially the older guy & kept complaining about the smell , I just said it will clear your sinuses , the young guy chuckled & said that's one way to put it . Definitely in the wrong area . Hopefully things will pick up from the originals that are gone .