View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habfan View Post
The draw is in order. A- B -C class. The choice is for the lakes. If you put in for B at a lake and only want to fish in that lake, do not put in a 2nd choice. Then you put in for c. If not drawn for B, then your priority moves up for the next year. Then they draw for C class. You can put in for a draw in any order but they still draw ABC. Hope this makes sense.
To expand on this. You can't use sizes for order preference, only lakes.

When you enter the draw you pick a size to enter for, then you can pick up to three lakes in order of preference for that size. If you want to increase chances of getting tags you can also enter for other sizes but you cannot specify which size you would prefer, as Habfan mentions the draw is done in order A, B, C and if you get drawn for one set of tags you are not entered in the other draws.

Also as an fyi tomorrow is the last day to enter the draws. I can't be bothered, I will go to Slave or SK if I need a walleye fill. Maybe pick up some under subscribed if there are some decent ones this year, might be considering the extra lakes they added this year.