Thread: Cougar Attack
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 05:44 PM

The word "Coward" is used all to often in situations that do not warrant it. Each person is allowed to their own opinion, but it is strictly an opinion.
Based off what some of you deem "coward" I have to guess that unless a Army man fights to his death no matter what, that makes him a "coward" if he lived and could have still attacked but they withdrew for other reasons, that makes them a "coward". Fight to the death and dont regard others or your own life "makes one a coward".

After reading a few reports this guy did the right thing. One lived and one died. They could have both died, neither one would have been a hero, and neither one a coward, just both dead.

This forum and some of it's people are really going down hill. It's a sad day when we cant just say what a tragic turn of events. How can we help prevent something similar in the future. What can we do and or carry that is reasonable to ward off or prevent an attack.

In stead people throw the word "coward" around. And puff their chest out and say I would do better and would have been a super hero and saved my friend all the while killing the cougar and saving 1000's from the couagrs evil clutches.

I hang my head.