Thread: Raw Dog Food
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiddy View Post
Anybody on here feed raw dog food? Have 3 dogs that would fall into the category of eating 1lb/each per day. So need about 90lbs/month that won't break the bank. Looking for something that is complete (has all the veggies/fruits mixed in) and doesn't contain chicken.

We used to feed K9 Choice out of Tofield but priced out at about $340/month to feed these porkers. Not opposed to buying in bulk as we have 2 empty deep freezers.
We do. 2 golden retrievers, they both eat three 8oz patties a day. So 3lbs a day or so.

We found k9 choice patties weighed less than 8oz

We used to buy carnivora and that was anywhere from 350-400 bucks a month lol Turkey, beef, bison except they stopped making bison for a bit due to a herd problem.

We just switched at the beginning of this month to Mega dog raw. The price is a bit better than carnivora and you can definitely see all the veggies etc in the patties. I think beef is like $102/box and Turkey is 80??? where carnivora beef dinner is $118?? And Turkey is 90??

Also Homes Alive in Edmonton (1 north location 1 south) has 10% off every first Tuesday of each month so we go and buy 3 or 4 boxes of food each time.

Hope that helps. I'd never feed my dogs kibble. *flame suit on*