View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwbirds View Post
Sure go for it. Only giving one hint in that he was banned here after a few suspensions so gitrdun, no prize but if I go ding ding ding you got it right!

Thanks buddy I appreciate that really. I have all the wood working tools to get rid of the epoxy if he really used a release agent between wood and metal. Can also take the excess wood off for smooth transition I just didnt bother ordering wood for this one from irv because last time I spoke to his daughter they only had round tangs in stoick so thought I had to get one made with a duplicating lather. should have just waited.
After taking it apart he couldn't put it back together so as long as I have everything in the little zip lock bag he attached to the stock and inside the receiver I am hoping by taking one of my completely restored ones apart I can see where everything goes that he messed up on trigger cross bolt safety assembly.
I have the parts schematic and disassemble/assemble instruction. I can send you what I have if you want to tackle it, or the offer stands to give it a go. PMing you my address.