View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda610 View Post
Good evening. Anyone have an update on how their OIC challenge went? Was it good bad indifferent? Did they cancel for covid or was it a zoom meeting?
I passed on my stuff to TC but I can send you what I have if you PM me your email. Or TC can send to you, I'm sure he won't mind.

We are being "case managed" as a group but that's fine as we've retained a firearms lawyer. Our hearing date is Jan 14, 2021 in Edmonton. Suggest you attend to see what works. There are other Sec74 filers coming from out of town for this or will be asking for a court transcript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32-40win View Post
It's a sad situation when we can't get all the firearms owners to at least sign a stinkin petition. Couldn't even get all the Rpal holders to sign up, and that's only about 10% of the PAL holders.
Only about 200 people out of 70,000 filed a Sec74 challenge. Unfortunately the firearms lobby groups discouraged people from doing Sec74 challenge which did not help. CCFR said they wanted to be seen as good guys and not tie up the courts. There is no playing fair or nice in politics. Imagine if even 10% out of 70,000 did a filing.