View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Let me make it easier for you...

Do you consider it greed if your idea of enough means a disproportionate amount going to you when there is not enough for everyone to have an equal share because there is not enough fish in a lake for everyone to get 5 a day?

Sun

P.S. You are not answering any questions anymore for a reason?
You are a great guy on here HunterDave. Stirring the pot and having fun. Problem is the lack of your answers shows your believes track mine cause you can't answer truthfully or else your gig is up. If you answer opposite you are so off popular opinion no one will take you seriously anymore. Being the negative ninny may be fun once in a while...but you don't really add to the collective thought process or debate except occasionally making people think a bit more on a topic...which is not a bad thing to remind people including me once in a while. After a while however...it does get old.
I don't know of any lakes like that and I certainly don't fish them. Where I go there are fish in the lake and everyone has an equal opportunity of catching them. Whether or not I, or anyone else, catches our limit, or even catches one fish, is entirely up to how effective/lucky we are on any given day. I guess that's why I call it fishing and not catching.

I don't feel the need to answer every question that is posted, particularly if I think that it is not pertinent or if it is rhetorical. I actually thought that I had added quite a bit to the discussion by explaining my perception of "quality" fisheries and offering alternative solutions to them.

It's unfortunate that you don't see any value in my posts but perhaps some readers/posters do. I doubt that anyone has a gun to your head forcing you to read them so if you find them particularly disturbing or not worth the effort to read, why torment yourself?

Bye.