View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:56 PM

Thumbs up hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwalker View Post
Hi Guys, my hunting partner has moved away so I looking to find one or two serious hunters to join my camp. A little about me: Im 47 and have been hunting since I was a child. I am mainly into big game and fairly well equiped to go after it.( 4x4, quad, outfitter tent with frame camping gear etc). Im mainly into big game like elk,moose and deer. I hunt with a rifle as well as a bow from the south to the north of the province. When I go hunting I go to hunt not sit in camp and drink or whine about the weather. Im looking for likeminded guys so if you like to drink more than hunt we wouldn't get along very well. I pay my share of the expences and I expect the same from the rest of the guys in camp. I will respect you and want the same in return. I go for a week or more at a time on some hunts but also do some shorter hunts as well. Please be equipped to hunt with reliable gear and a good attitude, I dont care to much about your age as long as you are set up to go into the woods for a week or more. If anyone is interested drop me a line. Im in Calgary BTW.
hello we are two guy that are looking to hunt elk we been hunting for long time but havent been elk hunting cause we both come from east,we both have all hunting gear like quads,holiday trailers everything a hunter needs except we never hunt elk and its are dream to go out and do some elk hunting so if you would like to bring us with you we pay are share and are not scared to go out in anyweather there is soo hope to ear from you thanks ahead Mike