View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeguy21 View Post
Kudos for JD and all he's accomplished. He's certainly not alone. My wife is metis and has done more schooling then most out there. Her family is no different in what they've accomplished... her mother was squatting on land to survive as a kid. Its safe to say there's no poorer family one could come from.

That didn't stop her mom from raising a beautiful family with 6 kids with accomplished careers. Here's the kicker though.. my wife is proud of her heritage. Proud of her people.. She would never talk down on others to make her feel better.

Most importantly no ones ever called her a racist when talking about her family, friends or heritage. If your getting confused by people as a racist for your own heritage then its safe to assume your not as proud of your heritage as you think you are.
The only person confused in this thread is you my friend. Read all of JDs posts and tell me where it says he’s not proud of his heritage? JD sets an example for every one out there no matter what colour the skin. Like I said earlier, just keep reading the rest of the posts here....respect is what JD is going to get here.