View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:47 AM

I am not racist ,so if I say something about natives sometimes peope think I am. I have almost pure native blood in my veins and more than enough to treaty up.I could insult the pope if I thought I was right,but in a nice way

PHIL FONTAINE grand chief of all nations assembly in canada , me and him both have the same great grandfather,my grand mother was pure Micmac ,so when I hear you can't do this cause your not treaty your wrong. 9 kids in our family and not even my mother apply for the card taking care of 9 kids on by herself.

We were all born into this country and I am know different than any other person in this country card or no card.I want nothing from no one except the love from my family and wife,the rest I can take care of till I die.

The native people really think that even if they owned the park that this will change there lives and help the ones who struggle so much,no way

I have some very good native friends and we talk about there problems and the stuff they all agree on the fact that most chief's live hi on the hog while the rest struggle .Most of them don't even hunt,but yet the few that do make a big deal over getting 10 animals in a park, buy a tag an go shoot 10 like the rest of us native Canadians.

I hunted hard for 42 years and never missed a year when something never hit the ground ,i went 35 years in a row getting my moose along with many other animals,guided all across Canada where I could for fishing and hunting without a card,so how can I not be a native and why do I need to be re-introduced into nature,my soul is nature stamped into hard,i lived alone for decades with nature doing my work in forestry,never worked one day inside.The river of life only runs as fast as you want it to,in the end it all dries up and we all still end up the same mud hole card or no card and the clock keeps ticking forward and rewinding it to gain time back is not going to happen.