View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 02:35 AM

Leadership is one thing ... being a leader is another . I was thrown into a leadership role early on in life , when I wasn't ready . Result I had hands that wanted to kill me I was expecting too much I had no clear expectations , I thought I was the **** !! And they thought I was full of it . Although I don't like to admit it they were right . I took a demotion and through that learned alot about myself and about people skills . I then worked myself back into a leadership role in wich I was ready to lead , I found myself in a position in which they looked up to me . With out me trying I had guys working there literal ass off just too earn my respect , at this point I could see myself as an actual leader with clear expectations , a true work ethic and understanding of every task or job I asked of them . I work on it daily and improve daily . And can honestly say that true leadership is learnt and a little bit born with . Bottom line if they want to to work for you as apposed to just working for you than you got what it takes . Respect goes a long way but don't forget it goes both ways .