View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert View Post
https://humorinamerica.files.wordpre...-the-enemy.jpg

Hegelian dialectic: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, and antithesis, = problem, reaction, solution.
Rahm Emanual, said "never let a crisis go to waste".
Form an objective, then create a crisis that facilitates it.
Democracy's problem is that it fails to recognize the existential threat from those who would control and eliminate it.

Henry VIII banned golf because it used land needed for archery training.

IMHO, until the general population recognizes that a properly trained and armed citizenry is the best defense against tyranny, and Democide,
there will be no public will to support and facilitate that citizenry's training or armament.
What is happening today is that the agents of tyranny are using false propaganda to cultivate the general population's fear of its self,
and distracting us from the real existential threat.

Good Luck and God save us all.
Those must be the buggers that planted all that garbage there!!! I knew it!! Now we just need to inform the public that its the agents of tyranny that are ruining these public places and not ignorant gun owners and get this whole mess sorted out. In the meantime if I see any agents of tyranny dumping empty shell casings on the ground or tossing used targets and shot up pieces of particle board into otherwise pristine gravel pits I'll let you know.