View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebrand View Post
So all the ads by the realtor board stating that a realtor has your back are BS? Who Knew???

Realtors wrote the contract on behalf of the clients (or not?)

They got the part of the contract about their commission correct and that part went smoothly I bet.

Now they have clients that are at odds (no doubt one of the clients is a rat) and it is not the realtors issue to help solve?

I would have the realtor by the nuts. OR as stated above be enjoying cold beer at my new "free" pool table.

If I was not into billiards (I am not) there would be a pile of busted up pool table and a bill for my time and efforts at my realtors office. His contract did not work as stated.

He would pay my bill too. Guaranteed.

Probably a good thing I will never use a realtor again.

To the OP

Stand your ground.
Don't pay a penny to anyone.
Enjoy your pool table (or post it for sale here!) and do something nice with the proceeds.

of course another realtor would deflect a problem on closing to someone other then themself.

I agree with you the first call should have been to the buyers agent who helped them buy the house. Why would a realtor get paid massive commissions if their not the first one there to help the buyers navigate an issue that pops up.

More importantly why do consumers turn to everyone else other then their realtor when issues arise??? Hold your realtor accountable. Have them do something other then drive you to a few houses to see.