View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Nevada has.supposedly 1000 cases of voter irregularities, 800 people willing to testify, and 12 whistleblowers.

Georgia had a taulation error of almost 10k votes, thumb drives of Votes just went missing and reappeared.

Two Michigan GOP reps would not certify the election because the votes exceeded the signature sign in. Then they certified, due to doxing and death threats, and recinded the certification after a nights sleep. Most likely the certification gets done.

Pennsylvania has two sets of rules for different regions. Some counties can cure votes, where as others can't. No set of uniform rules. Rules benefit Democrats massively.

I don't like going to bed at 1230 thinking one canidate has won, and when I wake up margins just disappear. I don't appreciate being gaslit. I could care less if Trump won, but honestly for me I hope the media is esposed. The voter suppression, lies and this electoral mess hopefully all comes to light. Its a bit disturbing for those of us who like free speech to watch the media suppress news conferences and the story in its entirety.

I agree Guiliani is terrible and past his best before, but as this goes on we will see less of him. Sidney Powell is fairly respectful, as well as some of the other team. They are spinning a tale, I think they should start releasing hard facts.

The irregularities are insane and hard to ignore and should not be dismissed. We should all be thankful we use paper ballots in Canada.
Georgia, MI, PN all have paper ballots ....

Any electronic means of capturing votes is only for scans of the votes and count machines - and the paper is verified and stacked and easily audited batch by batch - trust me - it isn't that simple or hillbilly as Giuliani would have people believe. It is a very secure system (since the US has had issues in the past).

If there are mass shenanigans it should be easy to find - so far nothing ...

Last edited by EZM; 11-21-2020 at 04:49 PM.