View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
Obviously I don't know if there was voter fraud or not. But it does seem very possible.

The biggest public radio organization, in the USA, NPR, had this to say about the situation.

Bolding is mine, to highlight the more interesting observations.

In light of the efforts the Democrats made to remove Trump from office all through his term and starting before he was even elected, I don't think it is unreasonable to suspect they may have rigged this election.

The fact that there is no proof of that, yet, does nothing to prove it didn't happen.

The BBC went even further suggesting that they believe there was widespread vote fraud in the recent US election.

It's only the democrats and left leaning media that continue to claim there is no proof therefore it is not possible.

We all know that most if not all criminal investigations start with little or no proof to back the accusations.
Just thinking out loud here ....

Let's say there are 1.8 registered voters (who are dead, no longer residents, etc..) across the 50 states - does that mean all 1.8 million ballots were cast?

Also, does that mean that one group, or maybe a few groups has successfully obtained that voter information, for 1.8 ballots, is there any proof there was a consorted and organized effort to gather up these ballots and cast them all, or some portion of these? That seems almost impossible to me. In many cases that ballot would have to be mailed out to that deceased/or moved away persons mail box - then the people perpetrating the fraud would have to be there the day the mail arrives to steal it out of the mail - 1.8 million times without getting caught. Most states track address records, so to have that ballot diverted, would have required proof of some sort in 40+ of the 50 states to change registration records.

I would guess that this wouldn't be to hard to find if it was executed on such a large scale, across so many states, with so many mechanisms used (which may differ) state to state.

Is it a fair statement to assume that all "fraudulent" votes are only cast in favor of the democrats or do we think some portion of this could have been cast in favor of Trump? Are only democrats capable of fraud?

Trump lost by almost 4 million votes, so even if all these 1.8 million votes were gathered up, cast, and all of them marked with a democratic vote, that still leaves Trump short by over 2 million votes.

Anyways ......... that's why I'm skeptical that there is, or was, any large enough "conspiracy" to overturn an election through fraudulent means.

I'm sure there is, as always, some shady stuff going on, but a scale that would change the outcome, I'd say that would be a huge conspiracy, across a huge subsection of the country and it doesn't quite add up for me.