View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 03:45 PM
Gone Hunting

Obviously I don't know if there was voter fraud or not. But it does seem very possible.

The biggest public radio organization, in the USA, NPR, had this to say about the situation.

Quote:
Democrats and Republicans don't agree on much. But they do agree that voter registration lists across the country are a mess.

A new report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote. And 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate.
Bolding is mine, to highlight the more interesting observations.

Quote:
Election officials say one problem is that Americans move around a lot. And when they do, they seldom alert the local election office that they've left.

Ben Skupien, a registered voter who now lives in Northern Virginia, is pretty typical. He has moved repeatedly over the years and says he's probably registered to vote in about a half-dozen states.
In light of the efforts the Democrats made to remove Trump from office all through his term and starting before he was even elected, I don't think it is unreasonable to suspect they may have rigged this election.

The fact that there is no proof of that, yet, does nothing to prove it didn't happen.

The BBC went even further suggesting that they believe there was widespread vote fraud in the recent US election.

It's only the democrats and left leaning media that continue to claim there is no proof therefore it is not possible.

We all know that most if not all criminal investigations start with little or no proof to back the accusations.

George Bernard Shaw